Mon, December 2, 2013

Top 10 2014 Releases I’m Dying to Read

Top 10 2014 Releases I’m Dying to Read

AHAHAH and you thought I’d stick to 10? Pshhh!

New-to-Me Authors

The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Kehoe Ward book coverThe Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry book coverSide Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy book coverOpen Road Summer by Emery Lord book coverCatch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson book cover

The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Kehoe Ward (Feb. 6)
The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry (March 1)
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy (March 18)
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord (April 15)
Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson (April 29)

More from Authors I Love

Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg book coverThe Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith book coverTo All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han book coverFree to Fall by Lauren Miller book coverSince You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson book cover#scandal by Sarah Ockler book coverLandline by Rainbow Rowell book cover

Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg (Feb. 25)
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (April 22)
Free to Fall by Lauren Miller (May 13)
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (May 6)
#scandal by Sarah Ockler (June 17)
Landline by Rainbow Rowell (July 8)

Series

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi book coverIsla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins book coverSilver Shadows by Richelle Mead book cover

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #3/Feb. 4)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss #3/May 13)
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #5/July 29)

That I’ve Already Read and Loved

Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott book coverThe Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski book cover

Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott (Jan. 28)
The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski (March 4)

And a Few More That Don’t Have Covers Yet

Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman (Seraphina #2/March 24)
The Infinite Sea by Rich Yancey (The Fifth Wave #2/May 6)
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4/July 1)
Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan (Sept. 2014)
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (His Fair Assassin #3/Sometime in 2014)
The Young Elites by Marie Lu (Sometime in 2014)
Untitled by Sara J. Maas (Throne of Glass #3/Sometime in 2014)
Good Girl by Donna Freitas (sometime in 2014)

1. Anne Bennett said:

Th Jennifer Smith and Stephanie Perkins books are definite must-haves
    Anne Bennett recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday…2014 releases I’m anxiously awaitingMy Profile

2. Lydia/The Lost Entwife said:

There’s a lot of pretty colors in those first five books you have listed! Seeing the Rainbow Rowell for the first time today and it has me all excited.
    Lydia/The Lost Entwife recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying to ReadMy Profile

3. Gaby @ Queen Ella Bee Reads said:

I think your list wins “number of books you’ve made me add on Goodreads” for the week. CONGRATS.
    Gaby @ Queen Ella Bee Reads recently posted..Top Ten 2014 STANDALONE Releases I’m Dying to Read (40)My Profile

Anna Reply:

I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!
    Anna recently posted..Top 10 2014 Releases I’m Dying to ReadMy Profile

4. Jamie said:

Yeah pretty much all of these are on my TBR even if they didn’t make my list! I need to finish VA so I can get on this Bloodlines train!
    Jamie recently posted..Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Super Stoked For!My Profile

5. Chrissi Reads said:

I’m adding so many books to my TBR list this week! Your list has certainly made me add some! I keep seeing Jenny Han around this week. Makes me want to read it!
    Chrissi Reads recently posted..Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying To ReadMy Profile

6. Nikki H @ Take Me Away… said:

One of my most anticipated is Side Effects May vary and I still forgot it! Smh I’m not sure how that happened! Great list!
    Nikki H @ Take Me Away… recently posted..Top Ten 2014 Releases I’d give a LIMB for!!!My Profile

7. Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile said:

Gaaah, I LOVE contemporary books so pretty much yes to all of these.

But I definitely cannot wait to read Free to Fall, Since You’ve Been Gone, Side Effects May Vary and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before!
    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 YA Standalone ReleasesMy Profile

8. Adelena @ A Page of Heaven said:

Great list! I can’t wait for The Infinite Sea, The Young Elites, The Winner’s Curse, The Geography of You and Me and the 3rd Throne of Glass novel either!
    Adelena @ A Page of Heaven recently posted..Top Ten 2014 Release I’m Dying to ReadMy Profile

9. Milka said:

Amazing list! I am so excited for Isla as well as The Geography of You and Me. 2014 is going to be awesome.
    Milka recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday (#1)My Profile

10. Allie @ Little Birdie Books said:

Haha, it took me so long to narrow it down to ten you little cheat ;)

Amazing list! I’m so excited for 2014 … my bookshelf might buckle though!

My TTT
    Allie @ Little Birdie Books recently posted..* Top Ten Tuesday * 2014 Releases I’m Twiddling My Thumbs ForMy Profile

Anna Reply:

BWAHAHA. I am a big ole cheater!
    Anna recently posted..Top 10 2014 Releases I’m Dying to ReadMy Profile

11. Andi said:

I’m excited for so many of these it is insane. I seriously can’t wait for 2014 just for all of these pretties!
    Andi recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday – 2014 Releases I’m Dying ForMy Profile

12. Sarah/appifanie said:

Just give them all to me. More Rainbow and Jennifer E Smith!! SQUEE. Isla! Silver Shadows! Ignite Me! (I have an Ignite Me starter mini-book thing but I’m behind in the series on purpose so I wouldn’t have to wait:)

13. Abby @ abbbzandbookz said:

So many good books to look forward this 2014! *bring it on face* Great list, Anna!
    Abby @ abbbzandbookz recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday (6)My Profile

14. Melody said:

So many awesome titles on your list! I am especially looking forward to The Infinite Sea and The Young Elites as well!
    Melody recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying To ReadMy Profile

Posted on: Mon, December 2, 2013

Oh look! We have similar lists! haha I can’t wait for you to read SIDE EFFECTS.. so, so SO good!!!
    Ginger @ GReads! recently posted..My Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying To ReadMy Profile

16. Rebecca @ The Library Canary said:

Omg so many good books. Stop. I can’t. 2014 is going to be a good year! I just read Fangirl this year and now Rainbow Rowell is on my autobuy list. I have E&P and will be reading soon so I’m pretty excited about her new book.

Also The Young Elites! Marie Lu is my favorite and I will literally read anything she writes. And Throne of Glass #3! I’m dying for some more Chaol.
    Rebecca @ The Library Canary recently posted..Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying to ReadMy Profile

17. Cecelia said:

Oh, I’m definitely looking forward to THE WINNER’S CURSE and SHADOWSCALE, too. Can’t wait – I think 2014 will be a great reading year!

Thanks for sharing your list!
    Cecelia recently posted..top ten 2014 releases i’m dying to readMy Profile

18. Jennifer – YA BOOK NERD said:

I had a hard time limiting mine – but we have a lot of the same ones :) I think 2014 is going to be a great book year.
    Jennifer – YA BOOK NERD recently posted..Top Ten TuesdayMy Profile

19. Kelli Wheelwright said:

Your blog has been chosen to win the Liebster Award! Stop by and take a look!
    Kelli Wheelwright recently posted..Liebster Award Winner!!!My Profile

20. Ellen M @ The Canon said:

I love your list! I can’t wait to read The Winner’s Curse – the cover is so gorgeous. I’m really excited to explore your list & add them to my TBR. It’s going to be an amazing book year! :)
    Ellen M @ The Canon recently posted..Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying to Read! {December 3, 2013}My Profile

21. kimberlybuggie said:

I can’t wait for Heartbeat as well. And anything by Richelle Mead is awesome. I really have to start the series. I keep waiting so when I start, I have a few books I can get through and don’t have to wait for them!
    kimberlybuggie recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday! (30)My Profile

22. Ellie said:

I have some of these on my list as well! Thanks for sharing!

My Top Ten this week!

23. Kaley @ Books Etc said:

Isla and Landline made it on my list too! There are always so many books coming out that it can be overwhelming! I didn’t do too much investigating but I still had a hard time deciding what ten to include!
    Kaley @ Books Etc recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I’m Dying To ReadMy Profile

24. Rachel Patrick said:

I want pretty much all of these. Especially IGNITE ME, ISLA, and SINNER. Gosh, is it 2014 yet?
    Rachel Patrick recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday (61)My Profile

25. Doris said:

Seems everyone is dying/excited for Ignite Me! As am I.
    Awesome list!
    Our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

26. Jessica said:

I’m looking forward to SOOOOO many of the books on your list!

27. Jen said:

List looks awesome! Silver Shadows!!!! I’m also waiting on The One (Kiera Cass) and the sequel to Scarlet (AC Gaughen) in 2014. Why do we have to wait, ughhhh???

28. Reviews From A Bookworm said:

Lots of great picks and a lot of reads that I am dying to read myself! I’m excite that I have the ARC for #scandal, it looks really great! I’m also dying for the release of Jenny Han’s new book; I loved her Summer series. My TTT
    Reviews From A Bookworm recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Series I Am Dying To ReadMy Profile

29. tabithasbookblog said:

Ohmygoodness. ALL OF THE CONTEMPORARIES. I’m in Book TBR heaven.
    tabithasbookblog recently posted..Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2014My Profile

Oh man, SO many good contemps coming out!! I want them all *grabby hands*
    Tara recently posted..Book review: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan SpoonerMy Profile

31. Michaela said:

OOOhh you have ones on your list that I forgot about last night! Oh man my 2014 TBR list is growing! Great picks!
    Michaela recently posted..National Novel Writing Month Wrap UpMy Profile

32. Ange/Libby Blog said:

SO many good ones here! We even share a few! I’ll have to share your list with Rachel since you two share such similar taste in books! Happy reading sweets!
    Ange/Libby Blog recently posted..Top 10 Tuesday #32 – 2014 Releases I’m Dying to Read…My Profile

33. Sydney said:

I pretty much just added all of these to my Goodreads TBR. They all seem like such great reads! Especially those that are contemporary. I’ve been really into contemporary lately. Great list. :)
    Sydney recently posted..Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying To ReadMy Profile

34. alice-jane said:

All of these have really pretty covers! The Sound of Letting Go has an especially pretty one (I have a weakness for bokeh) and I’m interested in learning more about the story.

Elizabeth Eulberg’s Better off Friends sounds incredibly good as well. So does Jennifer E. Smith’s latest book (I love her works). I’m looking the most forward to To All the Boys I’ve Loved, though.

Definitely added a bunch of new titles to my 2014 list!

35. Lisa said:

THOSE COVERS.
    They are all so pretty.
    I want to hug them all.

36. Sash + Em said:

I read that Shadow Scale is set for March 2015 – I’m not even kidding (and I’m also depressed).

WEH.

Also, WE MISS YOU TOO! reunion is needed soon.
    Sash + Em recently posted..Sash: Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen – AUDIOBOOK REVIEWMy Profile

37. Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries said:

OMG! Just read the summary for The Summer I Found You and it looks sooo good! (Totally added it to my TBR list). I also added Open Road Summer. Can’t wait to read Geography of You and Me.
    Fantastic picks!!
    Hope you have a great week :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries