Fri, May 17, 2013

Goodreads’ New YA Newsletter

Friends! I am doing a happy dance today because Goodreads just sent out their new YA newsletter…featuring moi!

Sign up to get future newsletters.

And click here to check out this month’s, which includes an interview with yours truly.

And let’s be friends on Goodreads while you’re at it, pretty please!

How fun is this?!

Posted by: Anna   •   In: me yes me

1. Ashley said:

Congrats! Totally flailed when I saw you mentioned! And since you brought it up, I have friended you there!

2. Alyssa said:

I know! That’s how I came to this blog…my YA goodreads newsletter. And I’m so glad, too. Or else I may never have come to see that YOU LOVE THE SAME BOOKS AS ME! (The only difference: I’m almost a 30 yr. old married woman who thinks high school + boys are the only books worth reading…occasionally others my book club forces me to read).

3. Brittany @ The Book Addict’s Guide said:

I saw!! How amazingly awesome is that!!! Congrats, Anna! Very, very cool.

4. Katy said:

I love that there’s a YA newsletter now! And I enjoyed your interview! I’m going to add you!

5. Angie said:

I totally saw you mentioned there and I thought… OH HEY I follow her!! Congrats on being featured!!! Great interview!

6. Bookworm1858 said:

I was surprised and pleased to see the newsletter yesterday-yay for YA! I added you on Goodreads :)

7. Heidi said:

Oh, I didn’t hear about this! That’s so awesome, grats on the feature, Anna, and thanks for the heads up on the newsletter. =)

8. Erica said:

Hello there! I read your interview on Goodreads and I followed it to your blog. I spent a little while poking around your site so I thought it would only be fair that I left you a message.

My you have read so much already this year! How much time a day on average do you devote to reading? I’m very impressed by your enthusiasm.

9. Erica said:

Also I added you as a friend over there. My username is ohgalaxy and I would be flattered if you added me as a friend there as well.

10. Zahira said:

Really proud of you! I have read so many books because of your reviews. Thank you for your blog

11. Alissa N (GirlMakesFood) said:

I saw your feature yesterday and was so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!! :)

12. Super Librarian said:

This is so fun! Congrats on being featured.

13. Asheley Tart (@BookwormAsheley) said:

3 Things:
    1. That was a fun interview! Congratulations on being in the newsletter!!
    2. I hadn’t signed up for it yet nor really heard of it, so YAY TO YOU for spreading the word. I signed up via your link. But only for the weekly newsletter cause I ain’t got time for all the goodreads stuff every five minutes and all that jazz. So thank you!
    3. I got so excited to tell you how exciting this was that I was trying to click and open up this window (GR was in another internet window) and I accidentally opened up Spotify (which I had closed because I’m listening to Lola and the Boy Next door in audiobook) so now Michael Buble (??) is playing in the background of Lola and the Boy Next door as I feverishly spread my excitement for you.

Phew! YAY for this.

14. Amy G. said:

Hey Anna!
    I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award! Yay! Have fun with this:)
    These are the rules of the award:

Recipients of the Liebster Award must:
    1. List 11 Random Facts about you.
    2. Answer the questions that were asked of you (By the blogger that nominated you).
    3. Nominate 11 other blogs for the Liebster Blog Award and Link to their Blogs.
    4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
    5. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer once they accept the award.

My questions to you:

1. Spike or Angel?
    2. Twilight or The Vampire Diaries?
    3. Do you ever think of creating soundtracks to books you read?
    4. What’s you all time favorite book?
    5. Where is your favorite place to read?
    6. What is your latest writing/reading project?
    7. Are you attending BEA this year?
    8. Heals or flip flops?
    9. Morning person or night owl?
    10. What is your favorite candy?
    11. If you could meet any author, who would it be? Why?